The PuttOUT Putting Mat has been made from a high quality cut-pile that replicates putting on medium-fast greens for effective practice.
A durable, heavy rubber backing allows the mat to lie smooth and flat on any surface. The design of the mat can be easily rolled and packed away for convenience and safe, compact storage.
With 40% of all shots on the course being putts it is essential that you put the hours in andthe PuttOUT Putting Mat allows you to do this at home, the office or just about anywhere that you have a spare 2 metres.
Printed alignment guides, target points and distance markers will let you practice every drill you can think of to make you a more consistent putter.
Inside the package is an instruction manual that has five awesome drills that will drive you crazy at the beginning but after working on the stroke and gaining increased repetition of your stroke they do become easier and easier.
And believe us the practice does make perfect!
Get started with one of the PuttOUT Putting Mat drills!
- Repeat Putt - 25 Putts in a row, start again if you miss
- Killer Putting Drill - Increase putt length by 2 feet each time and if you miss, lose a life and go again
- Pace Putting Drill - Putt the ball to stop in the designated end zone
- Alignment lines - Use the guides to help work on your stroke
- Perfect Putt (Using the PuttOUT Pressure Putt Trainer, sold separately) - A perfect putt will stop in the micro target
- Rolled-up in bag - Diameter 16cm x Height 50cm
- Open - Length 240cm x Width 50cm
- Total weight: 2250g
- Material: 100% Nylon / TPR
PuttOut is a revolutionary new pressure putt training device that has a scientifically shaped target that is designed to return good putts and reject bad ones. PuttOut has a parabolic ramp that returns a successful putt the same distance it would have gone past the hole if it had missed giving great feedback. Build repetition into your practice to improve your pace putting and get used to holing pressure putts.